RMHE is the Association for Research on Haematological Diseases of the Child.
It is a 1901 law association, located in the pediatric hematology and oncology department of Trousseau Hospital in Paris. It is chaired by Prof Guy LEVERGER.
It is involved in the fields of hematology, immunology and pediatric oncology to:
- develop clinical and basic research activities
- promote prevention and training in these areas
- communicate research work
- participate in the professional training of medical and paramedical staff in pediatric onco-hematology
RMHE Association provides financial support to the CONECT-AML project.
To contact it:
- By mail
ARMHE – Hopital Trousseau, Service d’Hématologie et d’Oncologie Pédiatrique, 26, avenue Arsitenold Netter, 75012 Paris
- By phone: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.62
- By email: christine.coxo(arobase)aphp.fr
Website (ongoing creation): http://www.armhe.fr